IBM 65W AC Power Adapter for IBM LENOVO ThinkPad SL410, SL410k 20V
- In Stock! ETA: 3-7 business days!
- Brand New
- 100-240V,50-60Hz(for worldwide use)
- 20V 3.25A 65W
- Full 12 Months Warranty and 30 Days Money Back
Reliability And Security
Adapter 20V, 20V 3.25A 65W 100-240V,50-60Hz(for worldwide use) is a high-quality replacement For Your Original Adapter, which meets all technical requirements for reliability and security.
Safety And Conformity Certificates
Adapter IBM 20V has CE, FCC and ROHS certificates, and complies with all requirements for safety applicable within the territory of the EU member states.
● Features a compact footprint and ideal for desktop use.
● Advanced charging technology prevents overcharging.
● Complete compatibility with original equipment.
Compatible Part Numbers
Connecter size: 7.9mm*5.5mm,with central pin inside (ref to the picture).
Outlet: 3-prong OR 2-prong
Cord Cable: US/ UK/ EU/ AU plug
One Power cord is included with this adapter for FREE (fit your country)
Note: Please make sure the DC output and Connecter size of ac adapter are accordant before you bid!!!
92P1111, 92P1154, 92P1158, FRU 92P1104, FRU 92P1106, FRU 92P1108, FRU 92P1110, FRU 92P1112, FRU 92P1114, FRU 92P1153, FRU 92P1157, PA-1650-161, 92P1159, 92P1160, PA-1650-171, 92P1211, 92P1212, 40Y7699, 92P1255, 92P1253, 92P1254, 40Y7696, 40Y7659, 40Y7700, 92P1104, 92P1110, 92P1211, 93P5026, PA-1900-171, 92P1111, 92P1156, 92P1158, 92P1160, 92P1161
Compatible Model Numbers
IBM / Lenovo T60, Z60 Series (integrated graphics only)
IBM / Lenovo ThinkPad T60-Type 1951
IBM / Lenovo ThinkPad T60p
IBM / Lenovo ThinkPad T61
IBM / Lenovo ThinkPad T400, T400s, T500
IBM / Lenovo ThinkPad Z60m, Z60t
IBM / Lenovo ThinkPad Z61e, Z61m, Z61t
IBM / Lenovo ThinkPad X60 - Type 1706, 1707, 1708, 1709 , 2509, 2501
IBM / Lenovo ThinkPad X60s - Type 1702, 1703, 1704, 1705, 2507, 2508, 2533
IBM / Lenovo ThinkPad X60 Tablet
IBM / Lenovo ThinkPad X61, X61s, X61 Tablet, X61LS
IBM / Lenovo ThinkPad X200, X200s, X200 Tablet
IBM / Lenovo ThinkPad X300, X301
IBM / Lenovo ThinkPad R60, R60e
IBM / Lenovo ThinkPad R61, R61e, R61i
IBM / Lenovo ThinkPad R400, R500
IBM / Lenovo ThinkPad SL300, SL400, SL500
IBM / Lenovo 3000 Series:
Lenovo 3000 C100, C200
Lenovo 3000 N100, N200
Lenovo 3000 V100, V200
IBM / Lenovo ThinkPad T410, T410s Series
IBM / Lenovo ThinkPad T510 Series
IBM / Lenovo ThinkPad SL410, SL410k, Type 2842, 2874 Series
IBM / Lenovo ThinkPad SL510, SL510k, Type 2847, 2875 Series
About our IBM 20V Chargers
1.Keep your IBM 20V Charger in a dry place with room temperature. Just like other electronic devices, adapter can get damage cause by high temperature.
2. Don't shake or knock the IBM 20V adapter.Improper handling may break the internal parts and circuit boards.
3.Avoid the metal tip of the adapter from getting in contact with other metal objects because it can cause short-circuiting. Your laptop might get damage when a short-circuited charger is used.
4. Don't place the IBM 20V adapter in a cool place or near the air conditioner to avoid the device from getting moistened.
5.keep water away from inside the IBM 20V Adapter. If it is fallen into water or flooded in water, that will get into the inside of it and the adapter may not work as usual because the inside part is damaged and the electricity can't be connected to the laptop well.
Tags:IBM 20V Adapter, Adapter for IBM 20V, IBM 20V Laptop Adapter,IBM 20V Adapter replacement,IBM 20V AC Adapter,cheap IBM 20V charger,replacement IBM 20V charger,IBM LENOVO ThinkPad SL410, SL410k.
Currently, all of our shipments are through Priority Mail (EMS USPS),if you are dealer,you can selected others .We can not offer Overnight (UPS Red) and 2nd Day Delivery (UPS Blue) .
2.Shipping & Handling
Free Shipping on All Orders!
All orders placed for Standard Shipping on all stock items will be shipped within 1-2 business days.
Estimated Delivery Time:3-7 Business Days
It is very easy for you to check the status of your order and locate the package during transit, as an email with a tracking number will be sent to your email address after your order has been shipped out. Tracking number will be emailed to buyer once your ordered item is shipped out.
Shipping rates: Our rates include the expenses of shipping, handling and the high quality packaging.
Attention: Priority mail will be used for all PO Box shipping addresses ,But All APO's and military addresses do not apply here. Please use standard shipping for these. Thank you.
Find right adapter for your laptop
You need to know the exact type of adapter that your laptop notebook require before you buy. There are many different types of adapters available. They may have same power voltage and amperage but different connector tip or same connector tip but different power. Thus, they are incompatible with each other. Most of the laptop adapters are only compatible with specific laptop brand and model. The laptop model number, power requirements of the adapter and connector type of adapter are required in order to find compatible replacement adapter.
● Look for laptop model number, which is often on a sticker on the bottom of the laptop or back side of the laptop.
● Find the laptop's power requirements, which are also usually printed on a sticker at the back side of the laptop. Sometimes it might be printed on the power port of the laptop. Take note of the voltage and amperage required.
● See which charger is compatible by checking out the Laptop model number from website by searching with laptop model. It is important that the voltage and amperage of the replacement charger must match written on the the laptop or match with faulty (original) adapter.
● Also, make sure that the charger connector tip matches the connection port on the laptop; otherwise, the adapter won't work if it cannot connect to the laptop even if specification else is ok.
Although laptops are meant to be mobile, their batteries do have to be charged using adapters ever so often. The 2 main kinds of adapters for laptops are AC & DC power adapters. They both convert power from an electrical source into a form that can be used to power the laptop. For the adapters to work properly, the amperage, voltage and connector type all have to match the requirements on the laptop. Otherwise, the laptop will not charge properly. Only one kind of connector will work on any given laptop, so it is important to get the right connector.