Dell 180W 74X5J AC Power Adapter
- In Stock! ETA: 3-7 business days!
- Brand New
- 100-240V 50-60Hz
- 19.5V 9.23A 180W
- Full 12 Months Warranty and 30 Days Money Back
Reliability And Security
Adapter 74X5J, 19.5V 9.23A 180W 100-240V 50-60Hz Is A High-Quality Replacement For Your Original Adapter, Which Meets All Technical Requirements For Reliability And Security.
Safety And Conformity Certificates
Adapter Dell 74X5J Has CE, FCC And ROHS Certificates, And Complies With All Requirements For Safety Applicable Within The Territory Of The EU Member States.
● Features a compact footprint and ideal for desktop use.
● Advanced charging technology prevents overcharging.
● Complete compatibility with original equipment.
Compatible Part Numbers
LA180PM180 HA180PM180 DA180PM111 FA180PM111 HA180PM111 DA180PM180 FA180PM111
Compatible Model Numbers
Dell Latitude E5510
Dell Precision M4600
Dell Precision M6600
Dell Dell Inspiron One 2320
Dell Alienware X51
Dell Precision M4700
Dell Precision M6700
Dell Alienware M17x R4
Dell Latitude 3330
Dell Alienware X51 R2
Dell Alienware M17
Dell OptiPlex 3011 AIO
Dell Latitude E7240
Dell Latitude E7440
Dell Dell Inspiron One 23 (2350)
Dell Precision M6800
Dell Precision M2800
Dell Latitude 3550
Dell Alienware 15
Dell Alienware 17 R2
Dell Inspiron 14 5000 Series (5458)
Dell Inspiron 5558
Dell Inspiron 5551
Dell Inspiron 7558
Dell Inspiron 5755
Dell Inspiron 5555
Dell Alienware 15 R2
Dell XPS 13 (9350)
Dell XPS 15 (9550)
Dell XPS 12 (9250)
Dell Precision 15 7000 Series (7510)
Dell Precision 17 7000 Series (7710)
Dell Precision 15 3000 Series (3510)
Dell Latitude 7275
About our Dell 74X5J Chargers
1.Keep your Dell 74X5J Charger in a dry place with room temperature. Just like other electronic devices, adapter can get damage cause by high temperature.
2. Don't shake or knock the Dell 74X5J adapter.Improper handling may break the internal parts and circuit boards.
3.Avoid the metal tip of the adapter from getting in contact with other metal objects because it can cause short-circuiting. Your laptop might get damage when a short-circuited charger is used.
4. Don't place the Dell 74X5J adapter in a cool place or near the air conditioner to avoid the device from getting moistened.
5.keep water away from inside the Dell 74X5J Adapter. If it is fallen into water or flooded in water, that will get into the inside of it and the adapter may not work as usual because the inside part is damaged and the electricity can't be connected to the laptop well.
Tags:Dell 74X5J Adapter, Adapter for Dell 74X5J, Dell 74X5J Laptop Adapter,Dell 74X5J Adapter replacement,Dell 74X5J AC Adapter,cheap Dell 74X5J charger,replacement Dell 74X5J charger,Dell Precision M4600 M4700, M6500 .
Currently, all of our shipments are through Priority Mail (EMS USPS),if you are dealer,you can selected others .We can not offer Overnight (UPS Red) and 2nd Day Delivery (UPS Blue) .
2.Shipping & Handling
Free Shipping on All Orders!
All orders placed for Standard Shipping on all stock items will be shipped within 1-2 business days.
Estimated Delivery Time:3-7 Business Days
It is very easy for you to check the status of your order and locate the package during transit, as an email with a tracking number will be sent to your email address after your order has been shipped out. Tracking number will be emailed to buyer once your ordered item is shipped out.
Shipping rates: Our rates include the expenses of shipping, handling and the high quality packaging.
Attention: Priority mail will be used for all PO Box shipping addresses ,But All APO's and military addresses do not apply here. Please use standard shipping for these. Thank you.
Find right adapter for your laptop
You need to know the exact type of adapter that your laptop notebook require before you buy. There are many different types of adapters available. They may have same power voltage and amperage but different connector tip or same connector tip but different power. Thus, they are incompatible with each other. Most of the laptop adapters are only compatible with specific laptop brand and model. The laptop model number, power requirements of the adapter and connector type of adapter are required in order to find compatible replacement adapter.
● Look for laptop model number, which is often on a sticker on the bottom of the laptop or back side of the laptop.
● Find the laptop's power requirements, which are also usually printed on a sticker at the back side of the laptop. Sometimes it might be printed on the power port of the laptop. Take note of the voltage and amperage required.
● See which charger is compatible by checking out the Laptop model number from website by searching with laptop model. It is important that the voltage and amperage of the replacement charger must match written on the the laptop or match with faulty (original) adapter.
● Also, make sure that the charger connector tip matches the connection port on the laptop; otherwise, the adapter won't work if it cannot connect to the laptop even if specification else is ok.
Although laptops are meant to be mobile, their batteries do have to be charged using adapters ever so often. The 2 main kinds of adapters for laptops are AC & DC power adapters. They both convert power from an electrical source into a form that can be used to power the laptop. For the adapters to work properly, the amperage, voltage and connector type all have to match the requirements on the laptop. Otherwise, the laptop will not charge properly. Only one kind of connector will work on any given laptop, so it is important to get the right connector.